Thursday, January 16, 2014

What's your worst nightmare?

Imagine waking up one day in a room with Monica Bellucci without your penis!

Imagine yourself in a supermarket with 3 nosy children, yours! 

Or imagine you’re 82 but with no children! Or… imagine losing a child…

Imagine drowning in sand, or jumping off a cliff to land on a sharp object, or being in a lake with alligators or even worst… walking through a dark deserted building, opening a door and falling all the way down in the dark… and landing on a sharp object!

Imagine your husband cheating on you, or an ex who made your life miserable is chasing you…

Imagine you are buried alive! Or you are trapped on a planet with killing machines everywhere!

Imagine you’re walking in slow motion, and a dog is attacking you and tearing you into pieces!

Imagine someone you love… died

I bet I can go further with my imagination and create a whole lot of  “scary” things… but I am rational enough to know that everybody is doomed to die, a love will end, and I may or may not have children…



Still my worst fear of all will be to sleep having nothing to be scared for!

No comments:

Post a Comment